The new DSPG website is a marketing and corporate-image website with a great variety of contents:
- Information about the company, using content and video
- Full descriptions of the company’s products
- Details about different technologies
- A media section with items from the media, articles, quotes from analysts, and an archive of newsletters and articles
- A section on events and exhibitions
- A customers relations section with information for investors as required by a company that is traded on the stock exchange; among others, this section shows the company’s share value in real time, has a calculator of profits for investors, provides email alerts, houses an archive of press releases, and more.
The website also features a textual search engine and an active careers module. The website is bilingual, in English and Chinese.
When building the content website, we designed a data architecture and user experience that would be easy to use by all types of users, who could also find the information easily. Despite the wealth of content, the home page invites users to enter the website and continue browsing in a clear path adapted to their needs.
The company’s enterprise portal offers a great deal of information for employees. Clear and structured it includes:
- A Human Resources section with company procedures, organizational structure, hiring procedures, and more
- IT section with technical support, access to internal systems, and more
- Marketing section with a branding area with brochures, presentations, video clips and more
- A financial section with information about options, internal programs and more
The portal also has other content pages and a free-text search engine.