Most in-house management systems developed today are implemented on Internet technologies and are “served” to the user as work and knowledge portals for all intents and purposes. The technological developments of the last decade have slightly blurred the boundaries that used to exist between Internet companies and traditional software houses. In recent years, cdtech played an active role in this sphere, and conducted a number of different internal management projects.
Each of these projects is made up of the following phases:
- System design and analysis
- User experience and interface design
- Graphic design
- Technological development
Among others, we completed the following projects:
Our expert team is equipped to meet every integration, procedural and technical challenge, and knows how to provide you with the best solution for all your internal management and technology needs.
- An organizational portal for a leading hi-tech company
- Concept for an in-house human-resources portal
- Design of an internal organization system for information management and training
- Logistics and inventory management system for a leading fashion company
- Training, learning, monitoring and analysis process management system for a medical project
- Registration interface for courses run by a government office subcontractor